Oregon Laser & Wellness Center
We are waiting for the state to confirm the date for reopening. We are ready back to normal life!
Here are Safety Policy and Procedure:
To ensure the highest level of health and safety for our clients and staff we are strictly following the Coved-19 guideline. Please read prior to scheduling your appointment.
- All off our services by Appointment Only.
- Clients will be contacted the day before to verify that they have not been directly exposed to Covid-19 or had symptoms such as cough, runny nose, or fever in the last two weeks. Clients will be rescheduled with no penalty if any of these are confirmed.
- BYOM - Clients will be asked to bring a mask to their appointment for staff and public safety.
- Clients may not bring any guests or children to their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to all clients and staff upon entering the premises and between all clients.
- All staff will wear masks while actively seeking or serving clients.
- All pens etc. Will be sanitized after each use.
- Waiting area will be closes - please arrived on-time, wait in your car until the time of your appointment and you receive a text or call from your provider to enter the clinic.
- Staff will Sani wipe touched surfaces, including but not limited door handles, counters, sink handles, chairs, keyboards, clipboards. etc.
- An additional 10 minutes will be given between every appointment to allow for the treatment rooms and chairs to be aggressively sanitized by staff after each appointment.
- All staff having physical contact with a client shall wear clean gloves
- All off our services by Appointment Only