Oregon Laser & Wellness Center
If you are looking for a way to improve the look and feel of your skin, Photofacial therapy may be the perfect solution. It is a great option for those who want to reverse sun damage; eliminate age spots, freckles, and mild scarring; treat redness, roscacea, and hyperpigmentation; reduce large pores; or even out the skin tone. The treatment is non-invasive, gentle, and very quick. No recovery time is required and the results are almost instantaneous.
Intense Pulsed Light e-Light
E-Light system combines both RF & IPL technology. Works using light energy to preheat the target area which creates thermal path for Radio Frequency (PF) to travel, then Electrical Energy (RF) is delivered directly to the hair follicle or targeted vascular and pigmented lesions.
Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation
The E-Light IPL system helps to regenerate new collagen and elastin, enhance skin elasticity and firmness, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, minimize large pores. This process will reveal a naturally younger appearance with a clearer and more even complexion.
Pigmentation & Vascular Treatment
E-Light is also a fast, safe and highly effective method of reducing unwanted pigmentation such as age spots, sun-induced freckles, solar lentigos, birthmarks. It also can help with reducing appearance of vascular lesions including redness, broken capillaries, spider veins, acne and rosecea.
- E-Light IPL system can be customised to effectively treat any skin or hair types.
- Virtually Painless - The treatment is warming, gentle and very rarely painfull.
- Safe - Combined with RF technology, E-Light is less invasive than conventional laser or IPL provides.
- Quick & Easy - this non-invasive treatment could be done while on a lunch break so there is no down time.
- Affordable - E-Light IPL treatments are so effective they save you time and money in the long term.
- Instant Results - After your skin treatment your skin will feel soft and plump, fresh and silky and your skin will improve consistently during the treatment course.
IPL (Intense Pulse Light e-Light) Contraindications
- No Tanning - Must wait 4 weeks.
- As a precaution wait until after pregnancy.
- Medical Conditions - ie. Herpes ( take medicine 1 day before and 3 days after), Seizures, Kidney Disease, Diabetic (healing improperly)
- During Cancer Treatments.
- Pain sensitivity around menstrual period.
- 4-6 weeks after waxing.
- No retinoid cream 4 days before IPL and none until 4 days after.
Post Treatment Care
Use SPF30+ sun screen daily and avoid any sunbathing for 4 weeks after the treatment.
- No massage on the treated area within 4-5 days.
- Must not press and scratch the treated area.
- Use quality mineral make up and if possible avoid makeup for four to five days following treatment. The skin is sensitive during this period.
- Take Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help with healing.
- No eating hot and spicy food because the skin is sensitive during this period.
IPL (Intense Pulse Light e-Light) Photo Facial
This is the treatment for those of you who want to rejuvenate + improve the appearance your skin dramatically.
Known Benefits of IPL (Intense Pulse Light e-Light):
- Rejuvenates the appearance of dry maturing skin by stimulating the skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of Rosacea + sensitivity by reducing appearance of redness + inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes by balancing the production of sebum + by minimizing the appearance of scarring + redness
Visible Changes in the appearance of the skin:
- Skin is more tone with less facial lines
- Skin looks more plump + hydrated
- Skin tone is more even as pigmentation + redness lessens
- Skin is smoother as pores + scarring is reduced
Rosacea Treatment by IPL (Intense Pulse Light e-Light)
Rosacea skin is comprised of small to medium sized broken blood vessels from genetics + sun exposure can be effectively treated with our Starlux IPL. Results are usually immediate. IPL cause a thermal action inside the blood vessels coagulating + damaging the vessel's lining which results in reducing the signs of redness and rosacea.
Neck Rejuvenation + Photo Facial
$225.00 - $375.00
$900.00 - $1,800.00
$150.00 - $600.00
$600.00 - $1,200.00
$150.00 - $300.00
$600.00 - $1,200.00
if you have one or more of the following conditions: ...
sun damage, age spots, deep wrinkles, scars, acne, mature skin, hyper-sensitivity, dry or oily skin, she has the perfect treatment to help you look your best. A complimentary private skin evaluation is offered to assess overall skin care needs and desires.
Brown Spot Removal by ND Yag Laser