Oregon Laser & Wellness Center
Rosacea & Face Veins
Rosacea & Face Veins
Oregon Laser & Wellness Center provides Rosacea treatments that resurface your skin without surgery and include minimal downtime to reduce and improve the look of rosacea and other skin textural irregularities. Our treatments are safe for all skin tones, even darker complexions. With just a couple of quick sessions, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
How it Works
Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing treatments work with tiny pins that safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body naturally heals on its own. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, while still producing incredibly visible results. InSkin Laser & Body may also enhance your treatment plan with the DiamondPolar™ applicator, which works to further diminish lines and wrinkles. The DiamondPolar™ applicator uses Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields to produce uniform heat under the skin’s surface. Ask about our skin care products and personalized regimens that compliment your procedure to ensure you achieve your skin rejuvenation goals.
Venus Concept’s targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With just a couple of quick sessions, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts. These acne scarring correction treatments can be customized to individual needs and skin types and will require multiple sessions for the most effective result.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have darker skin - can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. We use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams, perfumes, powder, or makeup before your treatment session, and avoid tanning. Make sure to remove all jewelry around the area being treated. If you have excessive hair on the treatment area, shave it beforehand. It also helps to be prepared with information about your medical history—the technician will likely ask about it.
How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area, however the exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
Am I a good candidate / Will this treatment work for me?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned