Oregon Laser & Wellness Center
SilkPeel Dermalifusion Combined with Radio Frequency (Estimated time 60 to 75 minutes) $300
At Oregon Laser & Wellness Center , treatments are often combined to produce optimal results
This non-invasive treatment combines exfoliation with deep delivery of skin-specific solutions to improve and revitalize your skin. This treatment effectively treats all skin types and a wide range of skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, photodamage, dehydration, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, and uneven texture.
- Promotes new cell growth
- Exfoliates your skin
- Leaves your skin smooth to the touch
- Increased blood flow
- Nourishes your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, brown spots and acne
- Gives you that youthful, radiant glow
Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. That is why this treatment is often referred to as a “Radiofrequency Facelift”.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture.
Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
- Forehead (lifts brows and tightens forehead skin)
- Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
- Cheeks (lifts slightly and diminishes enlarged pores)
- Mid-Face and Jaw Line (diminishes jowls and sagging along the jaw line)
- Neck (treats “chicken neck” by tightening skin and diminishing wrinkles)
Videos on youtube (show the actual procedure)